.Memoir Of Defiance.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XileRO's elite, we conquer, defend, and dominate.

3 posters

AFK/Dual clienters.

Reptar
    Admin

AFK/Dual clienters. Empty AFK/Dual clienters.

Post  Reptar Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Catch anybody being AFK or dual clienting in WoE, post their IGN here and you will receive a prize for helping me weed out the useless players. Thank you<3
    DianaLiezel

AFK/Dual clienters. Empty :)

Post  DianaLiezel Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:14 pm

I can observe that a lot of players are afk during WOE sir.. I'll report some of you during WOE.. Smile you can count on me..
    Riyaka

AFK/Dual clienters. Empty Re: AFK/Dual clienters.

Post  Riyaka Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:36 am

Ok ,i just notice very active creator,however she has no vested interest on maxing herself out(still level 200),she told me her job is only to FP,I told better to max since reptar is paying 200 vb ... and if thats her job then i can do that to i can open my brother account and FP everyone =m=.

I post it here,since i thought its better if you will inform her yourself o.o reptar.
    Reptar
    Admin

Post  Reptar Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Riyaka wrote:Ok ,i just notice very active creator,however she has no vested interest on maxing herself out(still level 200),she told me her job is only to FP,I told better to max since reptar is paying 200 vb ... and if thats her job then i can do that to i can open my brother account and FP everyone =m=.

I post it here,since i thought its better if you will inform her yourself o.o reptar.
    That is not her only job, thank you.
    Riyaka

Post  Riyaka Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 pm

CAlypso imortal = minstrel, i doubt his on dual,I check his equip all he wears is emerald set and a weapon.His only doing poem of bragi and then afk after that.

Beckenbauer
    = mechanic,this dude is simply afk,his low level anyway.I dont see any reason fro staying ,except for wasting VB's

Facid and natsu acid
    = mechanics same person? it look like.

Regdy gunawan=royal guard,seriously reptar...he has items but he comes late today he online 20 minutes left till woe end.

aeros
    =ranger according to kachana he dont do anything.

Joe jonas= useless minstrel

sojetlag= logout before woe starts,=,=...and never come back on, not sure if deserve kicking

KEyHZA
    IS INDO GUILD KICK HImm O_O his spiderX

RawR
    = his a royal guard he dont move at all too. its a dual and should be kick.

and thats it for now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:55 pm